The winners were appointed by representatives of the PR Expert Academy, whose composition included PR experts invited by PRoto, specialists awarded with Protons and persons recommended by at least 3 members of the Academy from different organisations.
The award, particularly highly satisfactory for me, was in the category „Person, team for social media campaign” and the winner was Grzegorz Nawacki from Puls Biznesu. As he stressed, he cherished this award in a very special way since, as he said, it was not easily granted to anyone from outside the sector. „It did not matter that they wrote that Nawacki pioneered the action, but it was important what mattered for Poles” – he added in his comments to the action „Eat apples”. High appreciation for the campaign which, undoubtedly, captivated Poles.
Besides that, the award is always due to all those who support the sector, send notifications, take part in discussions and share emotions with friends form the sector. I am anxiously waiting for the next edition. The winners of this year’s edition:
- Person/team in a PR company: Rafał Sałak, Kamil Ściana i Krzysztof Rygiel, team from the agency Hill+Knowlton Strategies.
- Person/team for company or corporation communication: Grzegorz Kiszluk, Monthly Brief
- Person/team for communication in an institution or administration: Agnieszka Odorowicz from the Polish Film Institute.
- Person/team for communication in an NGO /foundation: team of the SPRING Association (project Noble Box)
- Press spokesman: ks. Józef Kloch,
- Person/team dealing with education in PR: prof. Krystyna Wojcik from the Warsaw School of Economics.
- PR debut: Anna Piwowarczyk from the SPRING Association.
- The audience award went to dr Maria Buszman-Witańska.
- The PRoton award TERAZ POLSKA went to Agnieszka Gryzik and Tomasz Pietrasieński from the Information Processing Center